A shoutout to Renée’s new friends at “The Conversation”, who now account for more traffic to the Gender Desk than all the other Wikipedia criticism sites combined.
Alas, Renée/Rogol no longer visits us here, but anyone who is lonely and misses him can follow his comments through his profile over there, where he has been active since August 2018.
Unless of course it’s a joe job, in which case our Rogol owes the real Ms. Bagslint a huuuuuge apology.
- Renée is the new Rogol
- Rogol’s sock drawer
- Rogol trolls the Wikimedia mailing list
- The Rogol RFC and collective punishment
- Rogol gets free speech and Kohs gets PMS
UPDATE: Oh look he’s got a cute new frog avatar.
Oopsie, a few comments removed…
O and there was also What Gender Desk is not, which explains Teh Rulz here, such as they are. Probably instigated by my Evil Twin, see the profile for Chargée d’Merde. There were no rules here before Rogol showed up.
AND he’s baaaaaack:
- Rogol / Renee: scraping the bottom of the sock drawer (new post)
- more comments at WMF loses German defamation case
- thread at Wikirev about “this ‘Renée’ crap”. The money quote: “As the WMF correctly discerned, your goal is to cost people money by wasting their time.”