Nadja Kossinskaja (Надя Косинская) (red link) is a guitarist from the Ukraine. She has won a number of international guitar competitions, including a special prize for best interpretation of a composition of John W. Duarte (1919-2004) at International Guitar Festival Rust 2003, where she impressed Duarte himself with her performance of his Sua Cosa.
She studied at Music College in Drogobych, Ukraine, the National University of Arts and Culture in Kiev, and the Hochschule für Musik Detmold, Germany.
She has recorded for West German and Ukrainian radio, recorded music for films and made numerous television appearances. She has performed with various international orchestras and artists, including the New Russia Russian State Symphony Orchestra, and teaches guitar internationally.
- Lebenswert, with Peter Maffay, from his platinum CD “Laut und Leise”
- Star Rain with Matthias Rethmann
- Once upon a time
- Bluezilian, 4-Tissimo, (Fortissimo) with Russian guitarist Dmitry Illarionov.
- Nadja (DVD)
- Criolissima On a sunny day
- Revelations with Amata Sarva
- Ex oriente Luxus with Karl Wolff
- Ars Nova Drum Dance
- TE-CD 001
Don’t bother with the rock stuff, or the English vocals, her forte is technical virtuosity. Try:
- Nadja Kossinskaja live in a Venice Alleyway or
- Nadja Kossinskaja at the Concert Hall De Vereeniging, the Netherlands, 2014, it’s nice background. Or this weird thing, four women on two guitars,
- 4-tissimo Guitar Quartet plays Tico Tico no Fubá. Or
- in Turkey with Lirza Zaloshnja on violin playing Vittorio Monti’s Czardas, based on a Hungarian folk dance. There is also this weird art video where
- she plays “Carillion” by B.Terzi (Benvenuto Terzi, 1892-1980), which seems to be some sort of classical guitar standard, in an all-white room.
The below seems to be a cut from the Netherlands performance.